Using the very latest non-destructive digging equipment, we can excavate soil above and around underground services and obstacles without harming the surrounding area. Also known as hydro excavation, this method uses water and vacuum to breaks up soil and clay, and remove the waste.
You may need our non-destructive digging services for:
- larger excavations around underground services
- potholing of gas, water, sewer and telecommunication lines
- straightening and relocation of power poles
- finding the exact location of a service
- planting and remediating trees
- excavating trenches under obstacles (such as trees, driveways, footpaths and pillars).
Contact us for more information